was suspended for two matches on Frida(อ่าน 5 ครั้ง)
was suspended for two matches on Frida เมื่อ: เมษายน 10, 2019, 09:22:50 am
MILAN - Sampdoria coach Sinisa Mihajlovic was suspended for two matches on Friday following his actions at the end of an Italian Cup game.Mihajlovic was sent off minutes from the end of Thursdays 2-0 win over Brescia and has been punished for using a disrespectful expression toward the fourth official and throwing the contents of a bottle of water at him, thus assuming an intimidating attitude.Mihajlovic will miss the next match against Inter Milan and would also be banned if Sampdoria progresses to the quarterfinals against either Napoli or Udinese.The 45-year-old Mihajlovic has asked the club to fine him and hand the money docked from his salary to the Istituto Gaslini to help the hospital buy a ventilator.The Serbian has apologized to his players and will take the squad out to dinner at a place of their choosing.They will be the ones to tell me when and where, I will pay because this is our way of facing situations, Mihajlovic said. What I ask of them, I ask of myself first of all, so its the right thing to do.Sampdoria has appealed against the ban.I want to reiterate that I did not offend or insult the fourth official, Mihajlovic said. I asked for explanations, perhaps getting the tone wrong, for more than one incident and these explanations were never given for me.As everyone knows, I never comment on refereeing decisions or action replays after the games, whether good or bad. I am one of the few who does that and I always tell my players not to talk about referees in interviews. I consider these choices to be a show of respect for the officials and this is why I want respect when I go up to them to get explanations about their decisions on the pitch.Mihajlovic took charge at Sampdoria in November 2013 and steered it to a 12th-place finish. Samp is currently fifth. Cheap Adidas Stars Jerseys . With one penalty, Fourcade finished in 24 minutes, 58.2 seconds, just nine-tenths of a second ahead of Timofey Lapshin, who shot clean in the cold. Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys . -- Canadas Justin Shin shot an 8-under 64 on Thursday on PGA Wests Nicklaus Tournament Course to take the first-round lead in the Web. http://www.cheapstarsjerseys.com/ . -- Detroit shortstop Jose Iglesias says he has stress fractures in both legs and isnt sure when hell be able to play again, leaving the Tigers two weeks to fill his spot for opening day and perhaps a lot longer. Cheap Stars Jerseys Authentic . Lineup news, Fantasy and more in Scott Cullen’s Statistically Speaking. HEROES St. Louis Blues – After rolling the San Jose Sharks for seven goals, for the second time in a week, the Blues have a bunch of players on hot streaks. Cheap Dallas Stars Jerseys . LeBron James believes hes a major reason for their early failures.Washington, DC (SportsNetwork.com) - The Washington Nationals made it official on Wednesday, announcing a seven-year contract for free-agent pitcher Max Scherzer. The deal is reportedly worth $210 million. Scherzer turned down a $160 million offer last year from the Tigers. Whenever you can acquire a player of Max Scherzers ability level, character and toughness on the mound, those opportunities are few and far between, Nationals GM Mike Rizzo said. We saw a player that we were extremely interested in. He fits all the criteria were looking for in a Washington Nationals type of player. Hes good between the lines, hes a tough guy, he takes the ball, he gets after it, he attacks hitters. And then in the clubhouse -- magnificent teammate, in the community does nothing but impress everybody he touches. You cant ask for more. Hes the type of guy were looking for. The 30-year-old right-hander began his MLB career with the Diamondbacks organization after being a first-round draft pick in 2006..ddddddddddddHe broke into the majors in 2008 with Arizona and also played for the Diamondbacks in 2009 before being dealt to Detroit. Scherzer won the 2013 AL Cy Young Award. That season he compiled a 21-3 mark with a 2.90 ERA. Last season, he went 18-5 with a 3.15 ERA. I think this team is capable of winning and winning a lot, Scherzer said. When you look at near term and long term, this is an organization you want to be a part of. I want to win and thats why Im here. With the addition of Scherzer, assuming the Nationals dont deal away any of their top-line projected starters for 2015, Washington will field a rotation that will include Stephen Strasburg, Jordan Zimmermann, Gio Gonzalez and Doug Fister. The Nationals had the best ERA in baseball among starting staffs last year at 3.04. They are also coming off a season in which they won 96 games and finished first in the NL East. Over his career, Scherzer has posted a 91-50 record and a 3.58 ERA in 207 games (198 starts). ' ' 'MILAN - Sampdoria coach Sinisa Mihajlovic was suspended for two matches on Friday following his actions at the end of an Italian Cup game.Mihajlovic was sent off minutes from the end of Thursdays 2-0 win over Brescia and has been punished for using a disrespectful expression toward the fourth official and throwing the contents of a bottle of water at him, thus assuming an intimidating attitude.Mihajlovic will miss the next match against Inter Milan and would also be banned if Sampdoria progresses to the quarterfinals against either Napoli or Udinese.The 45-year-old Mihajlovic has asked the club to fine him and hand the money docked from his salary to the Istituto Gaslini to help the hospital buy a ventilator.The Serbian has apologized to his players and will take the squad out to dinner at a place of their choosing.They will be the ones to tell me when and where, I will pay because this is our way of facing situations, Mihajlovic said. What I ask of them, I ask of myself first of all, so its the right thing to do.Sampdoria has appealed against the ban.I want to reiterate that I did not offend or insult the fourth official, Mihajlovic said. I asked for explanations, perhaps getting the tone wrong, for more than one incident and these explanations were never given for me.As everyone knows, I never comment on refereeing decisions or action replays after the games, whether good or bad. I am one of the few who does that and I always tell my players not to talk about referees in interviews. I consider these choices to be a show of respect for the officials and this is why I want respect when I go up to them to get explanations about their decisions on the pitch.Mihajlovic took charge at Sampdoria in November 2013 and steered it to a 12th-place finish. Samp is currently fifth. Cheap Adidas Stars Jerseys . With one penalty, Fourcade finished in 24 minutes, 58.2 seconds, just nine-tenths of a second ahead of Timofey Lapshin, who shot clean in the cold. Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys . -- Canadas Justin Shin shot an 8-under 64 on Thursday on PGA Wests Nicklaus Tournament Course to take the first-round lead in the Web. http://www.cheapstarsjerseys.com/ . -- Detroit shortstop Jose Iglesias says he has stress fractures in both legs and isnt sure when hell be able to play again, leaving the Tigers two weeks to fill his spot for opening day and perhaps a lot longer. Cheap Stars Jerseys Authentic . Lineup news, Fantasy and more in Scott Cullen’s Statistically Speaking. HEROES St. Louis Blues – After rolling the San Jose Sharks for seven goals, for the second time in a week, the Blues have a bunch of players on hot streaks. Cheap Dallas Stars Jerseys . LeBron James believes hes a major reason for their early failures.Washington, DC (SportsNetwork.com) - The Washington Nationals made it official on Wednesday, announcing a seven-year contract for free-agent pitcher Max Scherzer. The deal is reportedly worth $210 million. Scherzer turned down a $160 million offer last year from the Tigers. Whenever you can acquire a player of Max Scherzers ability level, character and toughness on the mound, those opportunities are few and far between, Nationals GM Mike Rizzo said. We saw a player that we were extremely interested in. He fits all the criteria were looking for in a Washington Nationals type of player. Hes good between the lines, hes a tough guy, he takes the ball, he gets after it, he attacks hitters. And then in the clubhouse -- magnificent teammate, in the community does nothing but impress everybody he touches. You cant ask for more. Hes the type of guy were looking for. The 30-year-old right-hander began his MLB career with the Diamondbacks organization after being a first-round draft pick in 2006..ddddddddddddHe broke into the majors in 2008 with Arizona and also played for the Diamondbacks in 2009 before being dealt to Detroit. Scherzer won the 2013 AL Cy Young Award. That season he compiled a 21-3 mark with a 2.90 ERA. Last season, he went 18-5 with a 3.15 ERA. I think this team is capable of winning and winning a lot, Scherzer said. When you look at near term and long term, this is an organization you want to be a part of. I want to win and thats why Im here. With the addition of Scherzer, assuming the Nationals dont deal away any of their top-line projected starters for 2015, Washington will field a rotation that will include Stephen Strasburg, Jordan Zimmermann, Gio Gonzalez and Doug Fister. The Nationals had the best ERA in baseball among starting staffs last year at 3.04. They are also coming off a season in which they won 96 games and finished first in the NL East. Over his career, Scherzer has posted a 91-50 record and a 3.58 ERA in 207 games (198 starts). ' ' '