www.sanfrancisco49ersteamonline.com(อ่าน 9 ครั้ง)
www.sanfrancisco49ersteamonline.com เมื่อ: มีนาคม 05, 2019, 09:47:27 am
The San Francisco 49ers do not yet know who their quarterback will be on Thursday when they host the Oakland Raiders. Well Womens Adrian Colbert Jersey , they are not publicly acknowledging who will it be, other than to say it will be a game-time decision with C.J. Beathard.Regardless of who is playing quarterback, one big issue will be the Raiders pass rush — or should I say, lack thereof. The 49ers offensive line has struggled in pass protection, but the Raiders pass rush has been the worst in the NFL. Here are some notable stats regarding the Raiders struggles getting to the quarterback.7 sacks: ranks 32nd56 QB pressures: ranks 32nd20 QB hits: ranks 32nd3.1% adjusted sack rate: ranks 32ndBy comparison, the 49ers rank 26th in adjusted sack rate, and 25th in Pro Football Focus’ pass blocking efficiency stat.Something has to give in this matchup http://www.sanfrancisco49ersteamonline.com/jaquiski-tartt-jersey , and it could be a difference-maker for the 49ers. When there has been no pressure this season, Beathard has completed 66.1 percent of his passes, and PFF grades him out at 80.7. When he has been under pressure, he completes 44.4 percent of his passes, grades out at 43.3 on PFF’s grading system, and ranks 33rd in passer rating.Nick Mullens has yet to appear in the regular season, but did get 47 dropbacks during the preseason. He completed 78.6 percent of his passes (22 of 28) when not under pressure http://www.sanfrancisco49ersteamonline.com/deforest-buckner-jersey , and graded out at 90.1. When pressured, he completed 60 percent of his passes (9 of 15), and graded out at 42.9.If the 49ers are going to handle their business and win this game, it will be critical Beathard or Mullens has time to operate in the pocket. Of course, it will also be incumbent on the quarterback to make quick decisions to keep things moving. The 49ers offensive line has been hit or miss in pass protection, but this game provides the unit an opportunity to head into the second half of the season with at least a modicum of moment. The NFL announced the International Series schedule for 2019, and the San Francisco 49ers will not be traveling abroad. The international slate includes the following five games Womens Alfred Morris Jersey , with four in London and one in Mexico City.Mexico City: Kansas City Chiefs vs. Los Angeles ChargersLondon: Carolina Panthers vs. Tampa Bay BuccaneersLondon: Chicago Bears vs. Oakland RaidersLondon: Cincinnati Bengals vs. Los Angeles RamsLondon: Houston Texans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars he 49ers beat writers thought the road game against the Bucs might get slotted to London, but alas, there will be no such game. It’s a plus the 49ers don’t have to travel, but the London trip is a fun one if you ever decide to make it for a game. I went in 2010 when the 49ers played the Broncos at Wembley Stadium. The timing worked out well as it was in between taking the bar exam and awaiting results, and I had a lot of free time. I went for a week and did up London well!One thought that has popped up since this announcement is whether or not this means the 49ers are more likely than not to end up on Hard Knocks during training camp. For the time being, the eligible candidates are the 49ers, Raiders Womens Marquise Goodwin Jersey , Giants, Lions, and Washington are all eligible. I’m not sure if the Raiders London trip will remove Hard Knocks as an option, but I have to think the NFL and HBO would love to have Jon Gruden on the show. For the time being, I still don’t see the 49ers getting the nod for Hard Knocks.