4-under 68 at Spyglass Hill on Friday(อ่าน 17 ครั้ง)
4-under 68 at Spyglass Hill on Friday เมื่อ: ธันวาคม 30, 2018, 02:42:15 pm
PEBBLE BEACH, Calif. -- Scott Brown shot a 4-under 68 at Spyglass Hill on Friday and leads the Pebble Beach Invitational by one stroke over Jason Kokrak after two rounds. Brown had two bogeys and six birdies, all within 10 feet. He is at 10-under 134 for the tournament. "It was nothing too crazy," said Brown, who earned first PGA Tour win last season at the Puerto Rico Open. "I hit a few shots and made a few putts. It was just a good vibe day." Kokrak, who opened with a 67 at Pebble Beach, had a 68 at Del Monte. Kokrak also had six birdies and two bogeys. Morgan Hoffmann, who opened with a bogey-free 65 at Spyglass for a one-shot lead over four players, shot a 71 at Pebble Beach. Hoffmann had four bogeys and five birdies and is third at 136. Starting on the back nine at Spyglass, Brown opened with two birdies and followed with two bogeys. He then had four birdies and no bogeys the rest of the round. "I am really not doing anything differently," said Brown, now early in his third PGA Tour season. "I just feel a lot more comfortable out there then I did a few years ago. Not doing anything too crazy is good." Hall of Famer Annika Sorenstam, who has played in the event several times since her LPGA retirement in 2008, had a 71 at Del Monte en route to a 141 total. Defending champion Tommy Gainey, Chesson Hadley, Ted Potter, Jr. and Brown trailed by one after 18 holes. But Gainey stumbled to a 13-stroke swing with a 78 at Spyglass Hill. Gainey is grouped among seven players at par 144. Hadley carded a 73 at Spyglass and is grouped with seven players at 139. Potter, Jr., shot 71 and is tied with four other players at 137. John Cook, who had a 70 at Del Monte, and Kirk Triplett are among five players at 139 and the low scorers among nine Champions Tour players. The 42nd event includes 80 professionals from the PGA, LPGA, Champions and Web.com Tours competing for the same prize money. The winner earns $60,000 of the $300,000 purse. Authentic Kostas Antetokounmpo Jersey . -- Matt Rupert scored once in regulation and again in the shootout as the London Knights extended their win streak to nine games by defeating the Owen Sound Attack 4-3 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. Authentic Wesley Matthews Jersey . Buffalos defensive co-ordinator had his second interview with Cleveland owner Jimmy Haslam and CEO Joe Banner on Tuesday night, a person familiar with the Browns plans told The Associated Press. http://www.cheapmavericksjerseysauthentic.com/. Formula One boss Bernie Ecclestone dismissed Tuesdays massive anti-government protest in Manama as "a lot of kids having a go at the police." "I dont think its anything serious at all," Ecclestone was quoted as saying in The Guardian newspaper on Wednesday. Stitched Mavericks Jerseys Online . The Broncos quarterback earned the offensive award Wednesday after passing for 374 yards and three touchdowns in a 37-21 win over the Raiders Monday night. Manning completed 32-of-37 passes and had a passer rating of 135. Discount Mavericks Jerseys . LOUIS -- The St.PARIS - Alize Cornet and Kristina Mladenovic beat Belinda Bencic and Timea Bacsinszky 7-5, 6-4 in doubles Sunday to give France a 3-2 win over Switzerland in their first-round tie of the Fed Cup World Group II. Mladenovics quick hands at the net made the difference while Bencics inexperience in doubles showed. "We took a lot of pleasure," Mladenovic told Sport Plus television. "Its extremely difficult to play in such conditions, but our doubles team showed a lot of quality. We complemented each other very well. We had a great time on the court." Cornet and Mladenovic celebrated their victory with a chest bump while a disappointed Bencic shed tears on her chair. In a first set with five service breaks, the Swiss pair took a 4-1 lead. But Bencic then failed to serve out the set at 5-3 before Bacsinszky sent a forehand wide to drop serve at 5-5. Cornet hit a backhand winner to help France go a set up. The hosts broke Bencic in the fifth game of the second set but Mladenovic committed three double-faults to drop serve in the next game. Mladenovic made amends by earning the decisive break at 3-3 with a forehand volley and the French pair won the match when Bacsinszkys backhand sailed long. On April 19-20, France and Switzerland will compete in playoffs. France will try to gain promotion to the World Group while Switzerland will aim to stay in World Group II. Earlier, Cornet beat Bacsinszky 6-2, 7-6 (4) to giive France a 2-1 lead before teenager Bencic eased past Virginie Razzano 6-1, 6-1 to bring Switzerland level with France at 2-2.dddddddddddd Cornet won six straight games to rally from a 2-0 deficit and take the first set. The 25th-ranked Frenchwoman broke back twice in the second set before Bacsinszky saved a match point at 5-4. In the tiebreaker, Cornet jumped to a 5-2 lead and clinched victory when Bacsinszkys backhand sailed wide. "Amelie kept her trust in me today and Im glad I did not prove her wrong," Cornet said in reference to France captain Amelie Mauresmo. Bencic showed great composure to break Razzano five times in a one-sided rubber. "I just played with no pressure," Bencic told Sport Plus television. "I just enjoyed the match. I was so relaxed." Bencic took a 4-0 lead and won the first set when Razzano netted a volley. The 16-year-old Swiss capitalized on two forehand errors from Razzano to also break serve at 2-1 and 4-1 in the final set. Bencic converted her third match point when the 30-year-old Razzano sent a backhand into the net. "I couldnt do anything against her today," Razzano told Sport Plus television. "I think shes an unbelievable player. She plays some dream tennis. Her future is promising." In Saturdays singles, Razzano dismissed Stefanie Voegele 6-2, 6-1 to put France ahead before Bencic upset Cornet 7-5, 6-4 to even the tie. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '