o played with Reuland in Baltimore. Y(อ่าน 83 ครั้ง)
o played with Reuland in Baltimore. Y เมื่อ: กรกฎาคม 04, 2018, 08:06:43 am
PHILADELPHIA -- Michael Vick and Nick Foles are making it tough for Chip Kelly to pick a starting quarterback. Vick was nearly flawless, Foles looked sharp and each player led the Philadelphia Eagles to touchdown drives in a 14-9 victory over Cam Newton and the Carolina Panthers on Thursday night. No matter who Kelly chooses to run his up-tempo offence, it appears both quarterbacks can operate this system efficiently. Vick and Foles have combined to put up 28 points on eight-plus drives in two games. "Theyre doing a great job of making it difficult because theyre both playing at a high level," Kelly said. "Were going to make a decision. One of them could sprain an ankle walking in the parking lot." Vick, the four-time Pro Bowl pick, has the statistical edge over Foles, the second-year pro. "I feel in rhythm all the time," Vick said. "The flow in the way we prepare makes me feel I can do it all. I feel like the team can go places." On the opposite side, Newton had a so-so effort against a defence that got picked apart by Tom Brady last week. Newton, the 2011 AP Offensive Rookie of the Year, was 8 of 17 for 112 yards. He played the first half and led the Panthers (1-1) to a pair of field goals. "I thought he did some nice things," coach Ron Rivera said. "He got us down there twice in scoring position. We did miss a couple of throws but he was running for his life twice and both times he overthrew the ball. Im not sure you can put that on the quarterback." Vick completed his first nine passes before throwing an interception on a desperation pass at the end of the second quarter after the Eagles (1-1) got the ball with 24 seconds left in the half. He finished 9 of 10 for 105 yards and also ran for 20. Foles was 6 of 8 for 53 yards. He had 13 yards rushing, including a 7-yard TD scamper. But Foles made a big mistake on his first series when he tried to throw the ball out of the end zone and was picked. "All I can do is correct what I did wrong and improve," Foles said. "Mike is a great quarterback and it makes me a better quarterback going against him. Mike and I have a great relationship. Im happy to see him do well." Through two games, Vick is 13 of 15 for 199 yards, one TD, one interception and a passer rating of 113.1. Foles is 11 of 14 for 96 yards, no TDs, one pick and a passer rating of 65.7. Foles got the start this week because Vick started the preseason opener against New England. He completed his first six passes and crisply worked a no-huddle offence, moving the Eagles from their 5 to the Panthers 8 before things went awry. Foles dropped a shotgun snap, picked it up and tried to throw the ball away but his underthrown pass was intercepted by Josh Thomas in the back of the end zone. Foles threw an incomplete pass on the first play of the next series, then the Eagles kept it on the ground. One play after LeSean McCoys juke-and-go, 21-yard run, Foles ran in from the 7 for a 7-0 lead. "LeSean is a tremendous back and with a little space, he can make amazing things happen," Foles said. Vick completed his first four passes for 43 yards and guided the Eagles to the Panthers 36 before Chris Polk fumbled after an 8-yard run. Vick started his second drive with two passes to DeSean Jackson for 28 yards and then connected with Riley Cooper for 22. Vick then scrambled 14 yards and 6 yards on consecutive plays before McCoy ran in from the 1 to make it 14-6. The Eagles gave a much better defensive effort in their second game. The first unit allowed 50 yards rushing in the first half after getting steamrolled by the Patriots. Newton is 11 of 23 for 128 yards, one TD and one interception in two games. "There are just some things we have to wrinkle out," Newton said. "We were moving the ball effectively. We cant have self-inflicted penalties. It takes a little more focus. And on my part I feel like I can put the offence in a better situation with a couple of throws I feel got away from me. We moved the ball but we can do better and we will do better as this preseason progresses." NOTES: Graham Gano kicked field goals of 47 and 32 yards, and Morgan Lineberry had a 27-yarder for Carolina. ... Phillip Hunt had surgery for a partial tear of his ACL. ... RB Felix Jones (rib), TE Emil Igwenagu (head) and DB Curtis Marsh (hand) left the game for the Eagles. ... The Panthers didnt have any injuries. Tim Settle Jersey . The mixed zone is not a place to make friends. Redskins Jerseys Outlet . The judges scored it 48-47, 48-47, 49-46 for Jones (19-1). It was the champions closest call. Despite the loss, it was a remarkable show by the confident Swedish challenger, who had the best of the early rounds and then hung on in the fourth and fifth. http://www.cheapredskinsjerseyschina.com/ . Anthony Davis had 31 points and 17 rebounds in his seventh straight game with more than 20 points, but that was only enough to keep the Pelicans competitive into the final minutes. Andrew Bogut had 10 points and 15 rebounds for Golden State, which rebounded from a loss a night earlier in Oklahoma City and snapped a two-game skid. Trey Quinn Jersey . The 29-year-old Baines has established himself as one of the top attacking full backs in the country and was the subject of two bids from United during the last off-season. Everton manager Roberto Martinez says that keeping Baines at the club is a "massive boost and exciting for the future" because he brings "maturity and football knowledge in a very specialized position on the pitch" and an "infectious and positive influence to the rest of the squad. Troy Apke Jersey . The home side created most of the chances but struggled to break down Braunschweigs resilient defence, resulting in the Bundesligas 1,000th scoreless draw. FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- The Baltimore Ravens say former tight end Konrad Reuland has died at the age of 29 following a brain aneurysm.Coach John Harbaugh opened his postgame news conference after Monday nights loss to the New England Patriots by announcing Reulands death.Reuland was attempting to recover from a brain aneurysm he suffered last month. A Ravens spokesman says Reulands mother informed the team that he died Monday.We love Konrad Reuland, Harbaugh said. Every single guy in that locker room loves him that knows him.Harbaugh offered his condolences to Reulands family and quoted from the Biblical book of Psalms, saying: God is our refuge and our strength.Besides the Ravens, Reuland spent time with the San Francisco 49ers, Indianapolis Colts and New York Jets. He played in 30 games over three seasons, catching 12 passes for 90 yards.Each of the NFL teams for which he played, and Stanford University, where Reuland finished his college career after two years at Notre Dame, issued statements of sympathy on Twitter. Several former teammates also took to social media to express their shock and sadness at the news.Cornerback Antonio Cromartie played with Reuland with the Jets, and they were in camp together this past summer in Indianapolis. Cromartie was at the funeral Monday of another former Jets teammate, Joe McKnight, who was shot and killed Dec. 1 during a road-rage incident in suburban New Orleans.Man, we were just in Indy together talking about everything from our football careers our family, Cromartie wrote on Instagram. And the great meeting we had in the hot tub at the Jets facility. You will be miss(ed) bro. You always walked around with a smile on your face. A hard worker and would do everything he could for the team. I love you man. Rest In Paradise.In an email to The Associated Press, Reulands agent Eric Metz wrote: God Bleess Konrad and his family.dddddddddddd He was a wonderful person.Reuland signed with San Francisco as an undrafted free agent out of Stanford in 2011. He was claimed off waivers by the Jets in 2012 and had 12 catches for 90 yards in two seasons while being used as a blocking tight end and H-back with childhood friend Mark Sanchez at quarterback.Reulands 2013 season was cut short when he was placed on injured reserve with a knee injury after playing in 10 games.Its just terrible news, Jets kicker Nick Folk said after practice Tuesday. We had a group text going with (former Jets teammates) Nick Bellore, Garrett McIntyre, Greg McElroy and a couple of other guys. Greg had been pretty close to him, and we all found out through Greg. We were all just hit pretty hard by it.McElroy, currently an analyst for ABC/ESPN, played with Reuland in New York in 2012.The world lost a special person, McElroy wrote on Twitter.Reuland signed with Indianapolis practice squad in 2014, but was released and then signed by Baltimore to the Ravens practice squad a few weeks later. After being cut, re-signed and cut a few times, Reuland was re-signed by Baltimore and promoted to the active roster last December.Reuland became a free agent last offseason when the Ravens rescinded their exclusive rights tender offer in May. He signed with Indianapolis in July for a second stint with the Colts, who released him among their final training camp cuts in August.Heartbroken to hear about the passing of my friend and former teammate Konrad Reuland, tweeted Denver running back Justin Forsett, who played with Reuland in Baltimore. You will be missed bro just an amazing person!---For more NFL coverage: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 ' ' '